I live Clorox Products, use the wipes all over my ebtire home and car, do wish they would come in a purse size to go every where with me. I know they have similiar products in the stores to wipe the carts off, but nothing beats Clorox, I use Clorox Bleach many times throughout a day, hear people saay that bleach is bleach, i have to disagree there is no bleach like Clorox bleach.
My idea is simple, what it do is you put it in your drain and leave it if you want. As hair or anything falls down the drain it will be caught by the catcher and you will be able to bring it up without the water being clogged up. It will be very easy to clean just by wiping it off. I know everyone got the problem with their teenage daughters washing their hair in sinks and it ends up clogging. Well with this invention you can prevent that cause it will get caught on the grizzles on the product. Even rings and othe item can also be prevented from goin down the drain, and it also can save alot of money by not having to call any plumbers to come and unclog the drain or having to go out and by snakes to stick down there. It also can be used in bathtubs also.
Besides the obvious, reducing humidity levels in your home by keeping fans on, no super hot showers with out opening a window or using the vent system, I wait to mop at night, when the humidity levels in the house drop significantly, any moisture is sucked up right away and doesn't linger. For areas that already have mold (depending on how bad, because the last thing you want to do is release toxic mold spores into the air you breath) is spray the area with an item containing bleach, and let it air dry. preventing mold is the key to keeping it away. If things get wet - dry them up asap! most molds don't begin to form until 48+ hours. For outdoor molds, keep trees a several feet away from your home, trees directly over your home block sunlight from keeping your homes exterior DRY.
I clean the vinyl siding at my mothers house twice a year because it molds on the shady sides. I would love to use bleach to really slow down the growth, but I am afraid of changing the color. It would be wonderful to have a hose attached sprayer that would help with this nasty job.
If you want your wall not to grow mold, then: Before you paint the wall, clean the wall with bleach. Allow to dry thoroughly. Paint wall normally. The bleach will retard the formation of mold and mildew.
Make a mold catcher with a couple of filters,and a dehumidifier/and moisture controler. could use ion technology. It should plug in on a wall near a GFI. uses for Bathrooms, changing rooms, laundry rooms, mudd rooms ect. Not only will it catch mold but also clean the air of other hazards. it will freshen the rooms scent as well. The filters can be changed. or if using ion technology you can just wipe it clean. Use force air through it.The filters catch the mold and other hazardious things in the air. the air goes through it and comes out smelling fresher with scents that could be inserted into the mold catcher as well.
Summer coming and I will be doing a lot of canning. Would be nice to have a little better clean up for my white porcelain stove. I do utlize Cloxox bleach especially after making jelly and canning beets. Believe me it is messy. If clorox was in a gel form it would make cleaning up a lot faster and easier, hey that would even work on white clothes in the wash, and even on coffee cups.
I make my own cleaner and fighter for mold and mildew. For some reason our white vinyl siding has areas of mold and mildew. I use an empty spray bottle, a little dish detergent, and clorox. Spray the house with it use the brush and it comes off. I don't have to worry about killing any plants since there is stone there and I don't want plants growing there anyway.
here is where it gets good , the brush has a handle that is preloaded with the clorox solution and has a spray nozzle and button to express the clorox solution right on to the tile area that yoyuare trying to clean. It seeems that my mold problem is in my bathroom and on my tiles. It is so frustrating ervery time i see my moldy tiles and i think i got to get out the brush and the cleaning solution and my gloves. Well the idea i have would also include a protected area on the handleso you do not have to wear a glove and you dont have to get the clorox solution, as i said it would be in the brush already, and it could be refillale of course....it seems in my tub the corners are the hardest spot to get so the flexibility of the brush would allow or this...i would buy this product, what doyou think?
Prepackage cotton swabs infused with Clorox to wipe on grout on tile tops to get rid of mold