Bleach is the number one way to kill mold spores, and the Clorox Company is a front runner in the bleach department. But since bleach is not healthy to inhale, especially when used in confined spaces or over extended periods, it would seem like a good idea for Clorox to make a natural, non-hazardous mold killer using vinegar, tea tree oil or peroxide. Counterintuitive? No, especially if marketed under the Green Works label. This healthier alternative to a bleach based product would allow consumers to use the product on hard and soft surfaces and be safe to use around children and pets. Also, it would not need to be wiped or rinsed. It could be made available in a reusable spray bottle and in larger bottles of concentrated mold killer formula which can be diluted with water by the customer.