Wish i knew of a product that would help me keep the jets in my jacuzzi tub cleaned out. I worry that bleach would degrade the tubing over time.
Average Rating: 1 rating
Sign in to rate this
Thank you for letting us understand your need. Here is a cleaning procedure of jacuzzi jets that I found on Internet:
1. Fill tub with hot water to a couple inches above jets.
2. Pour in about a half cup of bleach and a tablespoon of powdered cascade dishwashing detergent
3. Run the jets for 15 minutes with the air knob thing open all the way so it gives the highest turbulence
4. observe gunk and try not to choke 8]
5. empty tub
6. Refill with cold water to above jets
7. Run jets to rinse - 10 minutes
Do this twice a month.
Let us know if it work for you.
Be the first to like this
Sign in to "Like"
© 2010 Clorox Services Company. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Used by permission.